Betway brings you Virtual Sports Betting
Virtual Sports Betting opens up a new world of sports betting, now you can place bets 24/7 thanks to this instant betting feature. The concept is relatively simple you place bets on computer generated/simulated sports games. The matches are modelled off existing tournaments and the games are generated using up to date data and statistics ensuring they are as realistic as possible. The results are generated using a random number generator so the games are not predetermined in any way. The matches run constantly throughout the day allowing you to place bets 24/7 when it suits you.
How does Virtual sports betting work?
It works exactly the same as standard sports betting, the only difference is that you are placing bets on a virtual sports game and not a live match. You will have a similar variety of betting types to choose from so you can experiment with unusual bets that you wouldn’t normally place.
Get started with Virtual Betting
Placing Virtual Bets works the same as standard sports betting:
- You need to be logged into Betway to place your bets (not a member sign up here)
- Locate the Virtual Sports Betting tab and open the page
- Select the Sport and Event you want to place a bet on
- Make your predictions and place your bet by hitting ‘Bet Now’
- Your bet will be added to your open bets slip
- Wait for the game to result to see if you are a winner
What sports are on offer
Due to the complexities of creating Virtual Sports games, we can only offer a selection of sports at the moment. For the time being, you can place bets on:
- Virtual Football League
- Virtual Horse Classics
- Virtual Tennis Open
- Virtual Basketball League
- Virtual Dog Races
As we get new sports offerings we will update our Virtual Betting portfolio. If at any time you experience a problem while using Betway please contact our support team straight away.